I’ve been carrying this bag for a little while now and I absolutly love it. It’s definitly a love or hate item. You either want to have it in your life…or you just walk past it. I purchased this baby like 2 years ago from Coach as it was hugely discounted. I knew I was taking a risk because the color is too different and it’s not everyone’s taste. I for sure hear loads of sarcastic comments about how bright it is and how much I stop traffic…but hey, that doesn’t stop me from wearing it! Anyway, here’s how I wore my baby.
I wore a long striped shirt…y’all know how I feel about them ❤ I can be in striped everything from head-t0-toe…but I am making huge efforts not to look like a freak! So I paired my dress shirt with a denim pencil skirt and a black bodysuit. To tie in the look I wore a statement necklace to bring in all the colors together. It’s for sure a casual dressy look; it’s comfortable yet different and unique.
What I wore in detail:
– Shirt dress from a local shop from my travels in Jordan. (find similar ones here: http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/womens-shirtdresses).
– Forever 21 black long sleeve bodysuit. (find similar one here: http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/seamless-low-back-bodysuit-0001-ob542813–24?site_refer=CSE_GGLPLA&gclid=Cj0KEQjwyozABRDtgPTM0taCrKsBEiQATk6xDljDC4CUcmWfZBE-yEF0yQWK3an7qYJ8pd6JBOfFYNMaAtv88P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds).
– Forever 21 denim pencil skirt. (find similar ones here: http://www.polyvore.com/denim_pencil_skirt/shop?country=ca&query=denim+pencil+skirt).
– Black Aldo suede flats. (Find them here: http://www.aldoshoes.com/ca/en/Women/Shoes/Oxfords-%26-Loafers/Corallo/p/47641868-98).
– Coach Neon Pink Bag. (It’s an older season bag..but you can find similar styles here: http://www.coach.com/shop/women-handbags-crossbody-bags).
Would you guys rock this bag? And what would you pair it with??? Share your comments below!